Friday, December 21, 2007

Greed

Greed blinds us. I think that to a great extent there was greed in my heart or stomach or whereverit may reside. Greed makes us do things. I try to say that there was something else besides greed that powered by quest for some mythical and legendary treasure that could very well be gone by the time that I got bitten by the bug.

To consider it now, I could see myself as being completely hoodwinked by myself. I went willingly with the story spun by people less educated than me and I bought these stories hook, line and sinker. Such a fool I was.

Come to Ching''s World which is Cagayan de Oro City, Cebu City, Dumaguete, all of which are in the Philippines. Visit Ching''s World. Check out Jonathan Leger''s Search Engine Myths Exposed

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?