Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Treasure Hunters

Last year I came to collaborate with a couple of guys who I found very dynamic as well as interesting. After getting to know them a little bit, I learned that they too had their own taste of running after buried treasure which was a surprise. I had thought that I would be the only one I knew who went crazy about gold and treasure. Well here they were, young guys who were as crazy as I was.

The stories they told were much more involved and filled with the adventure but also the drudgery and frustration of having to dig holes, pits even on the say-so of someone who claims to be a living witness but who in the end would turn out to be a scam artist whose only contact with gold was his golden tongue that knew how to play on the gold lust of people like me and these two guys. Another friend of mine, a Japanese electronics engineer who was also bitten by the treasure bug has forsaken his old life in Japan to live in the Philippines.

Anyway, here's Cagayan de Oro City with another one: Cagayan de Oro City. My Cebu City site has made pr1, surprise, surprise. Dumaguete is still in the boondocks as far as Google goes but Dumaguete has made some headway.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?